Home Forums WoodMart support forum Attributes Products

Attributes Products

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

chapolin0147
    Participant

Hello everyone, I will try to explain in the best possible way, I have a store made in wordpress that was working normally, but today it strangely bugged, for example: when you click on a product it has prices and sizes, variable prices and etc, but today this part of sizes stopped working. I can’t select any size, the maximum q happens is to be all gray when you click adding the class “swatch-disabled”, would anyone have any idea what it might be?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area we shall check.

Also, make sure all the attributes and attribute items slugs are in Latin matters.

Best Regards

chapolin0147
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I did what you said and it didn’t help, it still doesn’t work.

The attributes of the items are correct, they are working on all other pages and options, except on the page of the product itself.

Hello,

Please insert the credentials to the Private content field which is under the message area.

Best Regards

chapolin0147
    Participant

Ok

Hello,

Custom JS causes the problem https://prnt.sc/s3wtyz Please remove the code and check again.

Best Regards

chapolin0147
    Participant

Damn, something so simple and I was racking my brain looking for the problem.

I removed the JS code and it worked, thank you very much!

but now would you know how to change this placeholder? I can’t find the option.

Hello,

Please provide which placeholder do you mean? Please provide the screen.

Best Regards

chapolin0147
    Participant

I managed to change here, thank you very much for your help

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)