Home Forums WoodMart support forum Attributes+Ajax problems

Attributes+Ajax problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

doze
    Participant

Hello,

I have switched my shop to Woodmart and I really like the feel of it, I have issues with attibutes “brand” and “color” though.

Brand: I already had set in my shop the attribute “pwb-brand” via free plugin “Woocommerce Perfetct Brand”; now with woodmart I can’t see this custom attribute in the layered nav filter that comes with the theme, I can only see the native woodmart one, “brand”. I noticed that I could edit this last one, but I haven’t figured out how to set this to a specific product.

Plus, if I set the attribute slug to “pwb-brand” in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Brands, I can see the correct brand carousel on my homepage but there is no way to see the logos uploaded as brand images. If I click on a brand logo, it does not open the brand page (as it did before) but one with filterd search results.

Color: I can see my custom color attribute (“tono-colore”) on the layered nav filter but it doesn’t actually filter anything on the shop page; if I do click on a custom color, the product list loads the same products over and over.

Lastly, the ajax search results are not consistent with keywords.

I hope I made myself clear, thank you for your work, kind regards

Alex

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

You can’t use attributes from the plugin you previously installed with our theme. You need to choose which brand feature to use: our theme or additional plugin.

As for the color, can you please check how it works with default WooCommerce Layered Navigation widget?

And we don’t see any problems with the search. What keyword do you use for the test?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

doze
    Participant

Ok, I keep my custom pluging, I deleted the woodmart “brand” attribute”. Only thing is that now I have no option to filter per brand on shop page.

As for the color, I have tried a number of widgets, neither of which work. Should I delete the woodmart “color” attribute as well?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, the problem may be caused by some of the additional plugins installed. If the default WooCommerce widgets don’t work then it is not caused by our theme.

Regards

doze
    Participant

Wow, thanks for that, really supportive. I disabled every other filtering plugin, and they all worked with the previous theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are glad that you have found the solution.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)