Home Forums WoodMart support forum Auction plugin for theme mega

Auction plugin for theme mega

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

dragan
    Participant

Hi which auction plugin can we use?

we tried Ultimate Auction For WooCommerce now some but seems it does not show proper in the theme, also seems that it blocks the cart completely.

Any suggestions which and how to solve this. Or any plugin which works?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable the custom layout for your single product page in Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Layout and check how it works.

It seems like you have enabled Elementor’s cart widget that replaces our theme’s widget and its style. You can disable it in Dashboard -> Elementor -> Settings -> Integrations https://gyazo.com/c740c3031eb1238ff47e5b747a0c6941

Kind Regards

dragan
    Participant

ok check out now is working when i disabled it in the elementor integrations so this works.

Now the auction button it it show on the main tiles, when i click on it comes as expected on the page itself and afterwards it whos 2x buy now button instead of the bid one.

Pressing either button i get error message. the shopping cart is formatted wrong. once presseing on the widget button i come out to the shopping cart page.

See pics.

Attachments:

dragan
    Participant

the disabeling the theme i did not get this part as not sure what you wanted me to enable and disable.

Attachments:

dragan
    Participant

here is something i did and it does not look very good to good and still the buttons are messed up.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

dragan
    Participant

Sorry for the delay but we tried to solve this however in the end we deleted this plugin and bought the one from Yith premium.

However there are some i assume mark up errors with this. It shows the Data however it does not show the theme settings for the data or it shows it in a way thats not consistent. Example their Badge option can not be show and corrupt the cards. Especially on the single card the buttons are not correct and the main button bid is far to small…

Seems AJAX crt and all for now seem to be working, my account page as well.

Now we do not know why or how but you can check it out. Login is provided to you. Pics as illustration.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we don’t quite understand what is wrong with these screenshots. Could you please write some notes on your screenshot for a better understanding?

Kind Regards

dragan
    Participant

Hi Here is some more explanation in the pics.

So the xtemos theme is not fully transferred in the design. The BID button is visible but does not take the CSS style form the theme in some way. The single page product page shows the button but not as the theme style it somehow “transforms” it. Should be 2 full width button but you can see like its being stacked…

The Badge take a huge space in but when hover happens than displays 2 product pics. Also in single product page the badge is behaving strange.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

All of the mentioned elements are not related to our theme. They come with the plugin and our theme doesn’t have any special styles for them. They look as designed by the plugin developers.

dragan
    Participant

The reason why i asked for the help is because of the option of YITH where you can choose to use the theme (check pic) as i like this new theme i lot i want to use it but as you can see from my pics some things “break” and are not usable. And they have on there site you as a recommended theme in there and it should work.

Now another question from my side is did you test any multivendor modules the premium ones and if so which one works the best with your theme?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I’m sorry to say, but we don’t have any special styles for this particular plugin. It should be compatible with our theme but only use the default styles that come with the plugin.

As for the multivendors, we recommend using the Dokan plugin which is fully supported by our theme.

dragan
    Participant

thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Auction plugin for theme mega’ is closed to new replies.