Home Forums WoodMart support forum Auctions not showing up in theme

Auctions not showing up in theme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hi,

we installed woodmart together with Dokan pro with dokan auction and simple auctions.
    The problem right now is that auctions are not vissible on pages. if we browse trough categories then i see for example 1 product in that category bur after clickin on it there is nothing.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Could you please provide us a link where we should see the issue? Also, please, provide us your admin access so we can test how it should work with default WordPress theme.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hello,

Hereby my admin

regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Also, please provide us a direct link where we should see this auction.

Solar Garant
    Participant

hereby a 2 links where the product should be vissible:

https://pro-deal.nl/product-categorie/caravan-camper-of-boot/boot/

https://pro-deal.nl/product-categorie/muziek-pa-en-instrumenten/muziekinstrumenten/

See also screenshot copy in attachment

regards,
    OW

regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please install some default theme so we can check how it should look correctly?

Solar Garant
    Participant

What kind off default themes such as twentyfour?

Solar Garant
    Participant

i deleted those themes because of a clean setup for my self.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, install it for testing purpose. We have to see how it should work to understand what is wrong with our theme.

Regards

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hi, right now i solved the problems. In woocommerce Auction settings you can choose between auctions not to mix with woocommerce products on several pages. all of them where selected so no auctions to see. The auctions are then only vissible on a auction page. So right now this is now working also the search function and so on is working. i put the store in catalog modus and now it is a auction side, but still a lot to do just starting with this one.

One more thing a lot of images are not sharp in the theme and also uploaded images by me.

regards,
    O Wagenaar

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution.

As for the images, maybe you just need to upload larger images for your products or increase their size in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display.

Solar Garant
    Participant

Okay that is clear to me, but also the theme images from the deme content are blurry. I will see if i get this better.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any additional questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)