Home Forums WoodMart support forum Auto update Woodmart not available on WordPress multisite?

Auto update Woodmart not available on WordPress multisite?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

richard161
    Participant

Hello,

I want to update our Woodmart 5.2 to the newest version (5.3) and according to the license dashboard, this can be done automatically:

“Thank you for activation. Now you are able to get automatic updates for our theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates.”

However, at those places I do not have the possiblity to update the Woodmart theme. Other themes (like WordPress default Twenty Twenty-One) can be updated from the Network admin interface.

Has this something to do with my setup being a WordPress multisite? Is it possible to fix this, so that I do not have to update manually on every new version?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site and press “Update” just in the theme in Appearance > Themes, if you see any messages, please make the screen of the message.

Best Regards

richard161
    Participant

There is no ‘Update’ link available under ‘Appearance -> Themes’. Presumably because we have a multisite WordPress installation. See attached screenshots to see that updating themes is only available in the network admin.

Sadly I’ve already updated Woodmart manually, so I am not able to show that the Update link does not appear in the network admin for Woodmart.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

What is the current version of the theme on your site? Please provide your site admin access, please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)