Home Forums WoodMart support forum Automatic update failed emergency support

Automatic update failed emergency support

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

mytestpagess
    Participant

I’m getting an automatic update failed response, I did as you said, but it didn’t happen, I still need urgent support

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

mytestpagess
    Participant

After purchasing the theme, I uploaded it to the site and connected the API to auto-update, I created and connected the token but it didn’t update automatically, I canceled the license key as you said in the documents but it didn’t work, it doesn’t accept, urgent support please

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mytestpagess
    Participant

Other screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access and your purchase code so we can check the auto-update function provided by the theme.

Kind Regards

mytestpagess
    Participant

Can anyone else see the posts here? Is my purchase code visible to others?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, use the Private content field. Then your information will be visible to our staff only.

Kind Regards

mytestpagess
    Participant

I sent, Your site login information

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your admin URL as well. Also, your admin username and password to be able to enter your WordPress dashboard.

mytestpagess
    Participant

These

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the password seems to be wrong and we can’t access the dashboard.

Kind Regards

mytestpagess
    Participant

Login information

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the theme is still activated. Note that if you can’t deactivate it then you have a nulled version of the theme installed. In this case, you need to download our theme from ThemeForest and reinstall it completely.

mytestpagess
    Participant

Theme must be downloaded from Themeforest anyway, if I download and install the theme again, won’t all the design and changes be lost? Trying to revoke license code results in negative

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have a nulled version of the theme currently installed. It means that you download it from an unofficial website. We are not responsible for any custom code added to your theme in this case.

mytestpagess
    Participant

I got it, how can I download and install it again from Themeforest without losing my design?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to download it from the Downloads section on ThemeForest first. Then, go to Appearance -> Themes -> Add new and upload the theme file replacing your current one. Theme Settings and other content will not be touched.

Kind Regards

mytestpagess
    Participant

Hello, thank you for the info, How do I know if auto update is active?

mytestpagess
    Participant

I need old versions of Woodmart, where can I get them?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can activate auto updates following our tutorial here https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/
    Old versions are not available, unfortunately.

mytestpagess
    Participant

I’m doing Freelance Business, how can I get it updated in other domains with the new token? I installed the Envato Market plugin, I added a token, but it didn’t work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You don’t need to use Envato plugin. You need to follow the instruction from our documentation. There are no other ways to update our theme.

Kind Regards

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)