Home Forums WoodMart support forum Back Button on Mobile Menu

Back Button on Mobile Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jwalker314
    Participant

I previously used Touchy to add the sticky mobile menu and it had the option to add a back button to the menu. This would only show up if you navigated past the main home page. Is there a way to set this up in woodmart?

Hello,

As you used “Touchy” which is a third party plugin for mobile menus.
    We only provide the theme support and I can’t advise you that how you can use the touchy plugin in our theme.

As we did not test this plugin with our theme yet. So you have to test and configure that third party plugin by yourself to achieve the functionality which you want.

Best Regards.

jwalker314
    Participant

Perhaps you misunderstood. I have disabled and removed Touchy to use the built in mobile menu with Woodmart. I would just like to know how I can add a “Back” button to the mobile menu, or if that is even possible at this time.

Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. With the theme current options it is not possible to add a back button in the mobile menu.

It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

jwalker314
    Participant

thanks for the reply!

Most Welcome!

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

If you need any help in future, please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always here to help you.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Back Button on Mobile Menu’ is closed to new replies.