Home Forums WoodMart support forum Back end problem

Back end problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

wess
    Participant

Hello sir, i Have done what u have requested, however, there was no change. everything remains the same. i gave u the wrong password. sorry about that! i dont know if i have to delete the theme and reinstall it, if that will help. however, i put my password for my backend in the private content area so u can check it out

best reguards

Hello,

When I try to enter your site I get this https://prnt.sc/xaspal

Please check the credentials.

Best Regards

wess
    Participant

Good Day, i placed a link with user and password in the private content area

Hello,

I have tested the theme settings, I changed product items in the row from 3 to 4 and vice versa, it works.

Also, I tested the header builder – I added a button and it appeared. Please clarify the problem and advise how can I reproduce it.

Best Regards

wess
    Participant

Hallo, I forgot to mention that I am having problems with the colors and background images. It’s not loading on the backend, only when I go on the website incognito. Can you check it out please?
    Best regards

Hello,

Please clear the browser cache and check again.

Let me know if the problem persists.

Best Regards

wess
    Participant

hello sir, i have deleted my browser and reinstalled it. however, the problem still occurs… its like i cant add any colors or background images. it just dont show up. can u help me?

Hello,

These issues are caused by the cache configuration. Please disable all the cache plugin, and deactivate the cache settings on the server, you will enable all after you finish your site.

Best Regards

wess
    Participant

Hello sir, i have done what you asked. i even spoke to the technical support with my hosting company which is siteground. And they said that my caching is off and they said that the problem lies with the page builder which was elementor. so i deleted elementor and used wpbakery.(whats strange is, that i never used the page builder, used the theme settings.) however, the problem still occurs… can u take a look on my back end and try to add colors or change the general layout to boxed with hidden overflow. and you will see the icons are gone and the colors as well. caan you help me sir? i really need thiss to work…

Hello,

Please check Dashboard > Settings > Genera > site URL: your site is https://… it should be the same URL there. Please set the correct URL there.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)