Home Forums Basel support forum Back up Update and Speed

Back up Update and Speed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

spiritstages
    Participant

Trust this finds you well!

1. How can I back up my site before I install the update?

I downloaded the easy theme and plugin upgrade but I doesnt seem to be able to initiate it.

When i go to the media library and type in backup as the faq states there is no file.

2. I decided to just try the upgrade as mentioned; add new theme in appearance/themes but it says missing stylesheet.css Can you direct me please.

3. As well the site seems to be major slow. Am I missing a plugin or some part of the theme?

Thanks for taking a look!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. We can’t say why the plugin doesn’t work for you. Probably you may need to contact plugins developers for help. As for backup, you can do it manually on your server or contact your hosting provider support and ask them to do this for you.

2. Probably, you just trying to install a wrong file. Here is a solution to this problem https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821510?_ga=1.47436135.1337139932.1488383483

3. There are a lot of factors that may affect your site speed. You can check is it happened only with our theme by switching to any other default WordPress theme and compare site loading speed.

Regards

spiritstages
    Participant

thanks for the prompt feedback.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)