Home Forums Basel support forum Background images are very blurred when using Basel parallex on MOBILE

Background images are very blurred when using Basel parallex on MOBILE

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

bhaumik
    Participant

Hello Support!

I am trying to use BASEL THEME PARALLEX on rows with text content in it. There are different background images on all rows. When using theme parallex images are not displaying properly ON MOBILE. They are very blurred on mobile. This is not the issue with normal parallex which comes with visual composer. Please let me know what can be the issue. Is there a way when on mobile background images dont zoom!

Page issue – http://banffsignco.com/who-we-are/

Please see attached images. First try to see on desktop then see on mobile to see issue…

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

Try to set background property to “Theme defaults” in Design tab when you edit the row with Visual Composer.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

bhaumik
    Participant

Hello.

1.)I tried all of them but still it shows blurred images and zoomed as well on mobile. Is there a way images are not zoomed on mobile.

2.) Also currently, i am working on other site where image background are showing up at all. Page is shop page with some content on top of product archieves.

bhaumik
    Participant

Also when you test please test it on mobile as if you see chrome responsive design it shows properly, but not mobile!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. We tested on a few android devices and it works correctly for us. Unfortunately, we don’t have an opportunity to test it with iOS today, but we will do this tomorrow too. By the way, do you have the same issue with our parallax demo too?

2. How exactly are you trying to add the image there?

bhaumik
    Participant

1.) Can you let me know asap as our client like basel parallex in rows. And all those images are blurred on all iphones.. Must be something wrong with css (responsive) as background image is not responsive if you see. I never checked with demo. Sorry!

2.) I am just trying to set background image on row edit settings(Not parallex, just row bg). Its working on home page but not shop page which is weird.

let me know. Thank you!

bhaumik D

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. OK, we will check it and write you about the result today.

2. But the shop page can’t be created/edited using Visual Composer builder. It doesn’t have any content area. It just displays products loop.

bhaumik
    Participant

1.) Thank you

2.) Just to let you know, we can set any page as shop page from woocommerce setting(Products>Display) and then all product archieves loops at the end of the content in that particular page. Please use our login info i already provided you to see what can be the issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Try to add this code snippet to the Custom CSS for mobile devices only

body .basel-parallax {
        background-attachment: scroll!important;
    }

2. You are right, but Visual Composer doesn’t recognize it as a regular page with content area and it can’t be fixed in our theme scope.

Regards

bhaumik
    Participant

Hey. Thank you for css changes. And it works fine. And for point 2 you are right, as i just created another page used “products” shortcode and it shows background on that page. Probably something to do with default shop page template. Thanks a lot though!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Background images are very blurred when using Basel parallex on MOBILE’ is closed to new replies.