Home Forums WoodMart support forum Background setting: repeat outside only

Background setting: repeat outside only

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Gorcezan
    Participant

Hello, how can I set the background of the site so that the background repeats only outside the central main block of the site?
    Repetition of the element throughout the page of the site.
    Now the central block is transparent, but you need to set the background color.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can set the site background in the Theme Settings > Styles and Colors > Backgrounds.

Best Regards

Gorcezan
    Participant

Where to change parameters I understand.
    I have already added an element of repetition in the screenshot.
    But I can’t set the center block to be colored instead of transparent. And the repeating element was outside.

Hello,

Need to wrap all the content into one section and set the color for this section.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Gorcezan
    Participant

Scrn

I don’t understand how to set it up. The upper part for the main unit, do I understand correctly? – here I set the background color of the main block to “white”.

Bottom of the settings – I’m adding a repeat file to the wrapper on all pages.
    The wrapper works for me. But the color of the main block now remains transparent, but should be white.

Can I change it in the settings or is it only necessary through CSS?
    Do you have any instructions for these settings?

Attachments:

Hello,

You can find the Background for the site in the Theme Settings > Styles and colors.

Alternatively, you can set the background with custom CSS.

Best Regards

Gorcezan
    Participant

Did you highlight my screenshot?
    I understand that there should be control in the settings. (Theme Settings > Styles and colors.)
    But it only changes on the outside. The main part of the page has a transparent backing.
    What options should I choose to make the background white and repeats outside.

Hello,

The main content blocks can be configured in the row/section settings. You can set the background for the row or section.

You can wrap all the content into the section, and set the white background.

Best Regards

Gorcezan
    Participant

In which tab are the row/section background settings?

Hello,

You can set the background in the Theme Settings > Styles and colors > Background.

Best Regards

Gorcezan
    Participant

Привіт Еліс.
    Ти є робот? Якщо ти не розумієш англійську, я буду писати українською мовою.
    Не працює налаштування фону лише для центрального блоку. Я додавав вже скріншоти.
    Theme Settings > Styles and colors > Background.
    Ви можете зробити 2 крішоти на вашому сайті. На одному скриншоті налаштування, на іншому фото приклад компіляції налаштувань, щоб центральний блок був білим фоном, а задній фон наприклад сірий.

Attachments:

Hello,

No, I am not a robot. I just cannot figure out your purpose.

You have provided the screen in #377831 and I can conclude you have already set the boxed layout in the Theme Settings > General layout. If you add a background into the Theme Settings > Styles and colors as I did on my site: https://gyazo.com/514dad95873cea65e5615e5f70c49d02

You will get the same result I have on my site: https://gyazo.com/24157230928f81867b6fe55d76da801c

It seems the the result I have in my site meets the purpose you described.

Then you write you want to set the image for the center block:

But I can’t set the center block to be colored instead of transparent. And the repeating element was outside.

If I follow you correctly, you want to set image for the content. Image for the content is set in the row/section settings.

If you want to set the image for the whole content block, you need put all your content into one section and set the image for the section.

If you still have difficulties, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the current settings to suggest the best solution.

Best Regards
    Glory to Ukraine!

Gorcezan
    Participant

Glory to the heroes. Thanks for support.

First, setting the background of the store on another input. (your screen does not match your video).

Second, I have a clean demo template. I write all the parameters as in my screenshot, but the parameters are not applied globally.
    I need to edit page style background only in Elementor for each page. Globally, I can’t do it.
    And as I understand it, without Elementor Pro, I won’t be able to make the rounded corners of the page body and the shadow.

I heard the problem is not only mine. Can you try to make settings on a clean woodmart template and check?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will check and give the CSS for the shop page.

You can set different images for different pages by means of Theme Settings presets, please check this manual and let us know if you have any difficulties: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)