Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bad request on updating theme options

Bad request on updating theme options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

johan-0661
    Participant

Since I’ve updated to the latest version I can not save after editing theme options. A ‘400 Bad Request’ page shows as soon as I click ‘Save options’.

Already updated all other plugins and WordPress to the latest versions.
    Also tested with all other plugins disabled (except for the Woodmart Core plugin).
    Reverting to php 7.4 (from 8.2) also doesn’t help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

johan-0661
    Participant

Hi Artem,

As this is a live client site I can not keep the plugins disabled for a long period. So please disable them yourself (if needed I can grant you ftp access as well for this).

Please be carefull. Though if something would go wrong I do have backups from ftp and database.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable mod_security on your server. It seems to block Theme Settings “save” requests. Contact your hosting provider for help.

Kind Regards

johan-0661
    Participant

No idea what was going on but it solved itself before I could contact the hosting company. Maybe it had something to do with redis caching.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)