Home Forums Basel support forum Banners problem

Banners problem

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

gizmoman
    Participant

I have the same issue and looks like it is related to the wp bakery as my banners were built with this. However it only happens to my main large banner all other banners and the text boxes are fine. I have also narrowed it down to why it happens in my case. If I disabled lazy load from rocket plugin for my front page then it disappears. if I enable it then it happens. Also please don’t ask me to disable all the plugins as I have already mentioned what is causing the issue. happens on all the browsers

Hello,

Now you have discovered the source of the problem. You do not need to deactivate all the plugins but you need just disable lazy load from the rocket plugin for your front page. Or you need to replace the element, perhaps another element would not be so influenced.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

My issue is that my front page is using wp bakery banner in 3 places and for text boxes but it only happens with just one big banner. Why is that? if it is the issue with lazy load then all of the banners will throw a space under them and is not.

Hello,

I can not log in none of your sites. I am check in at my side everything works well.

Check the image you are trying to add or make sure you have closed all the tags if any.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Sorry, my mistake. Please try again to log in to my staging site now

Hello,

I am checking the home page and others and do not see the problem all the banners on the home page are correct

Please provide page URL with the problem.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

you didn’t read my instructions correctly to see the problem. Please try again this link

gizmoman
    Participant

pls see the image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

What browser are you viewing from? I am checking the main link you have provided there is no any blank places or gaps.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

it happens on chrome and firefox. Like i said before if you are logged in and then view it, looks ok. It only happens when you are not logged in and just load the staging site. Also please clear your cache on your browser before trying it.

Hello,

Please confirm the permit to deactivate all the plugins on the staging site.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

yes you can

gizmoman
    Participant

just to help you with the issue. I used to have 3 big banners and then some tie ago deleted one of them. not sure whether it is to do with this or not.

Now I am testing different variants. The banner carousel works well on my site and I am trying to find the reason. I am editing the home page.

As soon as I I have deactivated all the plugins the site has been broken

gizmoman
    Participant

There was no need to deactivate all the plugins at all. I did say very clearly that the issue was the lazy load from wp rocket. When i disabled the lazy load on the front page it worked perfectly. So why did you insist on disabling all the plugins Why didn’t you enable all the plugins again before logging out. Now I can’t get in at all.

Hello,

You have permitted deactivating the plugins. As soon as I deactivated them all the site has crashed and I could not enter and enable. I could not do anything.

Best Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

But there was no need for it as i said before the issue was lazy load and even your theme support lazy load now. When you go to the front page edit and then just unclick the box lazy load for front page it works. I have redone the site now. Please don’t touch any of the plugins. you can log back now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the lazy loading you are using is not working well with OWL Carousel library. You need to contact plugin’s developers for help or disable this lazy loading. You can use our theme lazy loading option instead.

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks. At last some one who can explain why? I have disabled the lazy load in Wp rocket and using your lazy load option instead and looks like it works but how do I check to see whether lazy load actually works or not?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know why WP Rocket doesn’t work well with the slider images. Yes, our lazy loading works correctly.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)