Home Forums Basel support forum Base Import Error

Base Import Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lopezjl
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed the Basel Theme and all the required/recommended plugins. I have set up a shop in WooCommerce. Now that I am trying to import the basic pages, it will display the error message,

It seems that you didn’t run WooCommerce setup wizard or didn’t create a shop and the import can’t be run now. You need to run WooCommerce setup wizard or install pages manually via WooCommerce -> System status -> Tools

I have ran the setup wizard multiple times and it still the error message won’t go away.
    I have gone to the WooCommerce -> System status -> Tools -> Create default WooCommerce pages and clicked the “create pages” button. There is a message saying all the missing WooCommerce pages successfully installed, however, it did not created the pages.

Please let me know if there is another way of importing the basic/demo pages.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

In order to upload the demo, you need to install and configure all the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins. Woocommerce is an essential plugin and the wizard should be launched and settled.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

lopezjl
    Participant

I did all that previously, either way I figured it out. The problem was I had a conflict with the theme and the WooCommerce default pages were not able to be created. I switched the active theme to one of the default themes, deactivated the Basel theme and its recommended plugins, and tried to create the default pages again. This time it worked and the pages got created. Next, I switched back to the Basel theme and that was it. I was able to import the base theme and the demo settings.

Hello,

You have solved all the issues, haven’t you?

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)