Home Forums WoodMart support forum Base price units + total weight missing on product page

Base price units + total weight missing on product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kiskmikhail
    Participant

Hello everyone,

We are currently setting up an online shop for groceries and have two small issues:

The weight of the product is displayed under each product loop, which we actually do not want as it provides too much information for product loops (see screenshot), however, the weight of the product is not displayed on the Single Product Page under additional information.

Is there a setting/some way we can remove the weight indication from the product loops and instead display it in the first section of the Single Product Page?

Additionally, it is mandatory for us to display the base price per 100g alongside the total price for the product. This is visible in our shop within the product loops, but not under the price on the Product Single Page. How can we display the base price on the Product Single Page as well?

Thank you very much and best regards,
    Michael K

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Product Archive > Products Styles > Hover content > Choose “None”.

I have not seen any base price “per 100g” on your site in the shop page. Can you please share some screenshots of the issue for better understanding.

Best Regards.

kiskmikhail
    Participant

I’ve made a quick loom recording to visualize the issue:

https://www.loom.com/share/f6cb787ce3b14596b4264a6534fa1792?sid=3a5414af-bdc3-444b-987f-806d7ec060b3

Many thanks
    Michael

Hello,

Can you please share the page url where the base price unit is showing. I have seen this on the shop page.

Best Regards.

kiskmikhail
    Participant

Hello, excuse me for my late reply i had no access to my pc for a couple days.
    Here ist the shop url where the base price unit is visible:

https://qchkkaxsro-1.meinwp.de/produkt-kategorie/nuesse/

It only says x.xx€/g for all the products except the one variable product where no variation is chosen.
    But it should say x.xx€/100g as it is configured in the backend.

And i somehow need to find a way to show the base unit price on the single product page.

Hello,

01. To hide the weight of the product from the shop page, try to add the following css code in theme settings > custom css.

.wc-gzd-additional-info .wc-gzd-additional-info-loop .product-units-wrapper, .product-units {
        display: none
    }

02. Are you using a third party plugin for this? Can you please tell us which plugin you are using.

Best Regards.

kiskmikhail
    Participant

Thank you very much the css solution worked, now i only need to get the base units to the single product page.

Yes, i have to use a plugin to make the shop compliant for germany.
    I’m using the germanized plugin:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-germanized/

Hello,

Sorry there is no option in theme settings to configure these options because it is coming from a third party plugin, you need to check the plugins settings.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)