Home Forums Basel support forum Basel 3.8.0 Update for Woo Commerce 3.3.3. Basel

Basel 3.8.0 Update for Woo Commerce 3.3.3. Basel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nhcreative
    Participant

How do I update Basel Version: 3.8.0 for latest woo commerce release ?

“Your theme (Basel Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.”

In Envato download it seems to be the same file to download that I already downloaded. Thought I got an email from their system saying I needed to update the theme.

nhcreative
    Participant

So updated from the latest envato file 3.8 to now 3.9 But it still says these two templates are out of date. See attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In last WooCommerce update, they bumped versions for some files and that is why this notice appears. You don’t need to worry and simply ignore it since our theme doesn’t have any problems or incompatibility issues with the latest version of the plugin. We will update these files in our next theme release and this message will disappear.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)