Home Forums Basel support forum BASEL – Can't add any category in the carousel / Home page

BASEL – Can't add any category in the carousel / Home page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pierredemeudon
    Participant

Hi,
    Started the website with your “sushi” template.
    There, a carousel showing product categories (indeed 5).

When I use wpbakery to increase this number 5 to eg 8, it does not work, the section is totally erased. I also added 8 of my categories (in the bottom of the menu box), and same result, all is vanishing.
    Further, within your 5 categories, 1 of them is to receive the products that are not linked to a given category.

So:
    1- how can increase the number of visible categories ?
    2- how can I excluse the category for unallocated products (eg not category linked)?
    3- how I can translate in French (my language) the “view product” that is below the photo?

Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1, 2. Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

3. Here is a video that demonstrates how to translate strings with Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPBFxS7oX90

Regards

pierredemeudon
    Participant

Except akismet and stripe, I think, all plugins came via the theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Anyway, please, disable all external plugins including Akismet and stripe. Leave plugins that come with our theme only.

pierredemeudon
    Participant

It disabled the plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

A part of your categories are empty and that is why not shown. Try to disable this option https://gyazo.com/dfde61347a46d8131f0cf144c27c7832

pierredemeudon
    Participant

It works! Thank you

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘BASEL – Can't add any category in the carousel / Home page’ is closed to new replies.