Home Forums Basel support forum Basel & Co. Add to Cart Issue!

Basel & Co. Add to Cart Issue!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi there I am using Basel & Co. Theme and now am having trouble with adding an item to cart. When I add an item to cart, it shows as empty. Can help me sort this issue as it is very important! Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Rohi

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and provide full admin access for checking the issue.

Best Regards

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunately I cannot give my login detail. We can find another ways to sort this out. This is the link to my site https://www.elvamark.com/ I have deactivated all the third party plugins and still no result.

Kind regards,

rohi

Hello,

We can investigate only provided admin access and in some cases FTP access. As soon as you are ready to provide contact us.

Best Regards

Hi there,

Can you guarantee that this method is safe and secure? If so, sure I will provide the details. Since this is an issue with the theme we must solve the issue in safe and secure way.

Thank you,

Rohi

From the admin area everything works, it is just the for customers doesn’t work.

Kind regards,

Rohi

Hi,

Where should provide you the detail, as this is the public platform

Kind regards,

Rohi

Hello,

You can provide admin access in the private area. Nobody will see except our team who will work on settling.

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme. Also, we may switch the themes in this case widgets can be reset and you will have to configure them again. Your code, credentials accesses are 100% save.

Make the full-backup of your site.

Best Regards

Hi,

Please check the encrypted details.

Kind regards,

Rohi

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme.

I will check on the default theme.

Best Regards

Hi there,

I have deactivated all the third party plugins not related to the theme.

Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Additional plugins are still active https://gyazo.com/53128318ceead6c57af7498bbe9c16e7

Hi,

I have deactivated all the plugins, it’s a live website, could you please do this thing quickly?

Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable this plugin as well https://gyazo.com/718d0303d5098830d410671e8acb3bd8

Hi,

I have done that too. I hope things are fine now to get this done as soon as possible!

Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I don’t know how to disble it man.

It doesn’t give the option to disable it. I have deactivated all the other plugins. Now please can do something fast with your theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not a theme problem and you just need to disable this plugin since it breaks the functionality. Try to find it on your FTP and rename it.

I cant find it on FTP and cannot really disable it through the administration area. Are you sure this is the problem?

Hi there, I have now renamed the wp-content and I hope you can do your work there? Let me know if there is anything else. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your website is not working without this folder. You just need to remove that plugin, not the whole folder.

I can’t Find that plugin to remove it. I am going to try to remove the plugin folders, would that be ok?

The wordpress team says that the plugin cannot be disabled as its part of their platform. Most of their functionality depends on that. Now is this going to be sorted?

Hi there,

You were right nothing was wrong with the theme and we managed sort the issue. Thank you very much for all your time!

Best wishes!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad that you sorted it out. So what was the root of the problem?

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)