Home Forums Basel support forum Basel – How to hide add to cart but not product attributes (variable product)?

Basel – How to hide add to cart but not product attributes (variable product)?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

PP
    Participant

I have tried to hide add to cart but there seems to be problems:
    – Catalog mode hides product attributes.. well that I knew that and I tried to find a solution…
    – Yith request a quote: adds two add to quote buttons…

I want to display all the products and their colors etc in woocommerce but I don’t want the add to cart button. The reason is we want to showcase our products and want customers to ask for a quote and not order directly from our “webshop”.

What is the right solutions for this problem? Can you pleaase help me? Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting our support.

We can hide the button with custom CSS Please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

PP
    Participant

Thanks. I’ve sent you the login details.

Hello,

Add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS:

.product-design-alt .single_variation_wrap {
        display: none;
    }
    .basel-hover-alt.purchasable .btn-add{
        display:none;
    }

Best Regards

PP
    Participant

Thanks!

PP
    Participant

I added the code to global css…but the add to cart is still showing on the product page…

Add to cart is not showing on category page but on product page I can see add to cart.

If the css does not work then can you help me to fix the problem with yith request quote plugin? The problem was with this plugin that it shows 2 add to quote buttons. I only want 1 button not 2.
    At the moment I don’t have the plugin activated. I deleted it after I noticed the 2 buttons.

PP
    Participant

see the link to the product page where still can see the add to cart..(private link)

Hello,

I have corrected the code. Check now

Best Regards

PP
    Participant

Thanks… but now it looks just like the catalog mode and I can not see the different product colors on the product page. It’s not very good for visitors to see only 1 color if there are 4 color versions of the product.

This catalog mode is not good enough for me because I want visitors to see all the colors of a single product.

What do you suggest me to do?

Thanks.

Hello,

Check now

Best Regards

PP
    Participant

It works 🙂 Thank you so much! I really appreciate that you helped me to fix the problem.

Great customer support & service!

You are the best!

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Basel – How to hide add to cart but not product attributes (variable product)?’ is closed to new replies.