Home Forums Basel support forum Basel Import error

Basel Import error

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

yewenbin
    Participant

hello,
    I just bought Basel today. After installing plugins and themes, I started to install and operate Basel Import. The error jumping out is as follows:
    You need to install the following plugins to use our import function: Theme Post Types

After I installed the plug-in, the following error :
    Fatal error : Cannot declare class TwitterOAuth, because the name is already in use in /home/xytshop4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/basel-post-types/vendor/opauth/twitteroauth/twitteroauth.php on line 15
    can you give me advises to slove it? thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access I will check and help to solve the problem.

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

Hello,

I am terribly sorry for the delay, please provide the login URL

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

login url:HTTPs://www.leidaiy.com/wp-admin .Hi, can you deal with it as soon as possible? I just bought it and it went wrong.thank you

yewenbin
    Participant

Can you reply as soon as possible? It’s too late. Please reply in time, thank you!login url:HTTPs://www.leidaiy.com/wp-admin .Hi, can you deal with it as soon as possible? I just bought it and it went wrong.thank you

Hello,

I cannot log in the site, site dies not to work https://prnt.sc/vklbfm PLease provide your site URL

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

hello,
    I just bought Basel today. After installing plugins and themes, I started to install and operate Basel Import. The error jumping out is as follows:
    You need to install the following plugins to use our import function: Theme Post Types

After I installed the plug-in, the following error :
    Fatal error : Cannot declare class TwitterOAuth, because the name is already in use in /home/xytshop4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/basel-post-types/vendor/opauth/twitteroauth/twitteroauth.php on line 15
    can you give me advises to slove it? thanks
    ———————————————–
    my url:https://www.leidaiy.com
    https://leidaiy.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fleidaiy.com%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1

————————————————-
    My background website can be opened, screenshot can see below,If you can’t log into my website, please inform me of your address in the screenshot and send the screenshot to me. Thank you

Can you reply as soon as possible? It’s too late. Please reply in time, thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the net WordPress installation I will install the theme correctly. Please specify what demo you would like to have?

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

I need a website for women’s wear. Just install a similar demo. You choose. I don’t want any
    Thank you

Hello,

Please remove all and provide net WordPress installation.

Best Regards

yewenbin
    Participant

Hello, I don’t quite understand what you mean!Why do I need to remove all wordpress reinstalls?What is wrong with the installation? Could you please tell me?thank you

yewenbin
    Participant

Too much delay. Now I will delete all the files and re-install wordpress. If the Demo cannot be installed again, I will apply for a refund

Hello,

Most likely you have installed the theme incorrectly. I tried to upload the demo and the site did not work at all that is why I asked you to remove all and provide the net installation. Now I cannot enter your site as the provided credentials are not valid.
    Please provide me a net WordPress installation and valid credentials I will install them immediately.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)