Home Forums Basel support forum Basel – Minimalist Theme Menu

Basel – Minimalist Theme Menu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

LuxMark
    Participant

Very little change between the menu options and the Logo never centers with the menu underneath.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for using our theme.

We can’t access your web-site because of maintenance mode enabled. Please provide your login and password. Also send us a screenshot of how do you want to set your logo.

Regards

LuxMark
    Participant

We’ve done a work around for the logo and menu that seems to be working better. The other issue we are having issues with are the blog posts. Dates are showing up in some titles and not others. It would be great and preferred if the dates could be disabled. Not all posts (including the most recent are populating).
    I am assuming there is something that I have missed I just cannot find where that toggle is.

Best,

Brooke Maura

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Blog issue with the date comes for posts that had featured image and now this image file is removed. So to fix it try to upload featured image for the post and then remove it while editing the post. Or if you don’t need date just hide it with this CSS code

.post-date {
    display:none!important;
    }

Regards

LuxMark
    Participant

Awesome. Thanks!

LuxMark
    Participant

Sorry – one more glitch on blog I cannot figure out. When I go to set a featured image in the posts it flips sideways. In the media library it is facing the correct position. I have tried saving the post and leaving posts and going back in and adding after published and nothing works.

It has done this on several photos.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is not quite clear what do you mean by “flips sideways”? We just checked and don’t see any problems with featured image uploading.

LuxMark
    Participant

Hi,

If you scroll down to the From Our Magazine, Featured Posts you will see the image. I have deleted it, saved, reinstalled etc, and it doesn’t want to correct. Appreciate the help.

Best,

Brooke

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, we see the post image, but what is wrong with it? Are you talking about it’s wrong orientation?

LuxMark
    Participant

Yes, the wrong orientation.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please check now. We just rotated the image and uploaded as a new one.

LuxMark
    Participant

I did that several times. deleted the image. rotated. reuploaded. saved without image. reinstalled. nothing worked.

It is doing it with other images as well. Is there something I am missing?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just upload images with the right orientation and it will work well 🙂

Tagged: ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)