Home Forums Basel support forum Basel- Product Images not showing

Basel- Product Images not showing

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

adamdallas24
    Participant

Ive been using basel now for almost a month and con not figure out why i cant see product images. Product images do not show up at all in Chrome desktop or mobile.
    Any ideas or help is incredibly appreciated. My progress has been severely stagnant due to this one issue.

If it does work for you, please give me some insight as to why it might work for you, but not for me. Ive tried nearly everything.

Thank you!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, it works without problems on our side. The only one problem we see is a lot of errors in the JS console. They are caused by these scripts added to “Before add to cart” area in Theme Settings https://gyazo.com/64d8682bf7fdbc231122e80e486a953d

Regards

adamdallas24
    Participant

ok thanks for the reply and insight.

Is that something you can help me fix?
    Is that on the wordpress side or the theme side?
    Would installing a fresh version of JS fix the issue?

I will pay for the help. Im just a sitting duck here.
    My home slider still doesnt show up either on my end.

Btw – I noticed in your screengrab that the left-side bar is missing.

THanks for any help you can provide.

Attachments:

adamdallas24
    Participant

also, i forgot to mention – when i deactivate the Redux plugin, the products show up fine!
    But i lose all of my branding.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you try to remove all the content from “Before add to cart button” area?

adamdallas24
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    I have not tried that, as i do not have the skill/knowledge to perform the task.
    I am not a coder. Is this something you can help me with?
    I mean if its something might only take you a few minutes, please help! lol

I can try, but i risk breaking the site, which will be incredibly aggravating as its been quite an up-hill battle getting to this point with your theme. Help me out! Its probably something that would take you guys a few minutes to figure out.

I dont mind doing it. Send me detailed instructions and ill gladly do it myself. Or try.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But you added the code there so why you can’t remove it? It is not our theme’s code and it is added by you.

adamdallas24
    Participant

Artem, if i added it – it must be from the previous theme.
    BTW im getting pretty sick of your blame-shifting informal answers. Ive dealt with quite a few theme company’s and yo guys by far have the worst customer service. You guys shift the blame and provide no support.

If i have content that doesnt belong ive already told you that im not a coder. Im not sure how it got there. You could be more clear on your advice/suggestions. Instead of shifting the blame, perhaps try being helpful.

Fine – i get that you guys didnt create the issue. But i overpaid for your half-assed working theme. Its been a month – help a paying customer get to a happy place. Jesus.

Back on topic – What code did i add?? Ill gladly remove it. Just screesnhot it or something. Id hate for you to do a little bit of work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we answered you initially with an advice and we removing that code doesn’t require any additional coding skills. If you want, we can do this for you. You didn’t tell us that it was added by the previous theme. How can we know that it wasn’t added by you? We can remove it but please, provide us your admin access for this. The one you sent is not working.

adamdallas24
    Participant

Artem, i didnt even know that was the issue…I didnt even realize there was extra code that i added.
    Bro – i still dont even know what you’re saying LOL

Lets fix and move on shall we?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t login with this password to check.

adamdallas24
    Participant

Sorry, ok try that password again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please also disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme and check again?

adamdallas24
    Participant

IT WORKS!! The Product images work!!
    Bro that took you like 5 min LOL
    I would have broke the whole site. Seriously thank you.

What was the code that was there??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great 🙂 The code contained a lot of JS files. But if you didn’t add them, so they are not required for your website.

adamdallas24
    Participant

awesome. Man im super appreciative. Seriously would have taken me hours.
    Now i just need to figure out this Slider Revolution issue 😉

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable all external plugins and check how the slider works?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)