Home Forums Basel support forum Basel – Revolution Slider Background Image Not Showing In Safari

Basel – Revolution Slider Background Image Not Showing In Safari

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

robby
    Participant

Good support

I hope that this finds you well, I have set up basel using the Coffee Shop demo with revolution slider.

The background image of revolution slider does not show whilst viewing the website in the Safari browser on Mac and the Microsoft Edge Browser, the slider show correctly on whilst using FireFox and Chrome.

Please can you take a look into this for me and advise if you have any queries. 😉

Have a great day further!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Really strange issue and we didn’t face it before. We noticed that you have outdated versions of our theme and some plugins. Try to update our theme and Slider Revolution to the latest versions available on ThemeForest.

Regards

robby
    Participant

Good Day Support

Would you be able to provide a way on how to update the theme, as have not used a child theme for the website. and updating the theme will cause the website to loose all current design.

Please do advise if you have any queries. 😉

Have a great day further!

Best Regards,
    Jonathan

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site before upgrading. If you have modified the files of the theme these changes will be lost, all the rest would remain the same.

Please follow these instructions on how to upgrade: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)