Home Forums Basel support forum Basel slider only shows the first slide

Basel slider only shows the first slide

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

zcodaly
    Participant

Hi,

Here is my issue : I am using basel slider. On page load, the first slide is showed correctly but when jumping to the next slide, the content is invisible. Slide content is only showed when I resize page. I came back to the parent theme and disable every extensions (except Woocommerce and Page Builder) but the problem remains.

The problem seems to be linked to the left position of the <div class=”vc_row wpb_row vc_row-fluid vc_custom_1620382423284 vc_row-has-fill vc_row-no-padding vc_row-o-equal-height vc_row-flex”>

Alos, although I disable arrow navigation in the slider prefs, the style remains “style 1” after saving

I have 3 additional questions not related to the topic :
    – how can I change “Compare” and “Add to wishlist” tooltip. I have completely translate the .po but still get the English tooltip
    – Also on wishlist and compare pages, how can I change the titles “YOUR PRODUCTS WISHLIST
    ” + “Share” and “Compare list is empty”

Thank you

Hello,

Please set “Default” for the row containing the slider, and all the rows that contain slides. Please configure the slider to be full-width in the slider options.

Best Regards

zcodaly
    Participant

Thank you for your help Elise,

It seems to wok now. Could you please answer my 2 other question regarding the translation.

Thank again and have a great day.

Karim

Hello,

Please try to find the strings in the Theme Settings > Shop > Compare /Wishlist.

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)