Home Forums Basel support forum Basel theme installation

Basel theme installation

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can fix menu languages selector with the following code snippet

.menu-item-language {
        position:relative;
    }

.submenu-languages {
        position: absolute;
        top: 63px;
        left: 13px;
        display:none;
    }

.menu-item-language:hover .submenu-languages {
        display:block;
    }

not fixed 100% still have a problem in style and can’t click on the drop lang

also i tried to add translate to home page and i don’t know why arabic page appear like this !! ( http://188.166.166.87/ar/ )

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just visited your web-site but don’t see the code in your page source. Did you add it?

you can see source for arabic page from this link ( http://188.166.166.87/wp-admin/post.php?post=369&action=edit&lang=ar )

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We mean did you add this code snippet to Custom CSS section in Theme Settings?

no i didn’t added any custom code i just need to look like en url and i didn’t know why this page appear like this !!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Okay, in this case what exactly doesn’t look as you need? Since our theme is not RTL ready we can’t provide you with this language direction fixes.

no no you didn’t understand me i have two home pages pageX and pageY i need x and y appear same and my question why the first page is normal and second page look like this without any custom code

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Okay, we disabled sidebar and page heading there, is it looks the same now?

fine it’s work now.
    in instgram part i got ( Instagram did not return a 200. )
    and i don’t know the selution.
    also every time i would like to say thanks for your huge support

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If instagram doesn’t return 200 status code so probably you enter wrong user name or have some limitations from the server side that doesn’t allows you to request photos from the instagram.

okay i will try with server support.
    how to translate footer widget because i don’t find and translate option with WPML in this page !!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Widgets translations are more WPML plugin questions. Read their documentation or contact support center with this question. Write us if you will see that something wrong with our theme’s widgets and they can’t be translated.

Hello Dears,
    our website now translated perfectly with WPML plugin so thanks for your advise.

i asked you before about pages numbering

i have custom pages like ( Offers , New arrivals, Featured … ) but numbering not showing how i can display it ?

for example : http://46.101.139.129/en/new-arrivals/

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad that you have translated your site.

Unfortunately, pagination links are available only for shop related pages (that comes from WooCommerce). They can’t be applied to our “Products grid element”.

Okay i found the solution on a plugin called “Shortcode Pagination for WooCommerce

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, thank you for posting your solution here 🙂

Hello Dear,

i want to know how you choose the paren product category in your theme ?

for example :
    i have a product call “iPhone 7 cover ” and this products under iPhone sub-category and Apple category

Also this products under Nillkin brand sub-category and Brands category.

what I want to do exactly is to make the product appear under phone model category not brand category

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Categories hierarchy and breadcrumbs sorting are not our not our theme features. And there is no way in WooCommerce to change this structure. Here is a discussion on WooCommerce official repository on github https://github.com/woothemes/woocommerce/issues/6505

Regards

Hello Dears,

we planned to go live with the new website next week and all this period i test the website before and after any step and get backup through iPhone and laptop and desktop.

today i tried test website from 2 Android and the result is horrible the website is very lagy a very slow ( the revolution very slow – home page scroll lag – product page scroll lag )

i tried everything (
    -minimize picture more than 90%
    -disable every unused option in slider
    -make the slider have just 1 image
    -install cash plugin
    -disable any plugin i have 1 percent of doubt that the problem related to it )

we can’t go live with this way please help me the time is too short

also i have a snapshot if you wanna enable or disable anything be free also in you will enable any plugin or make any update or change anything in wooCommerce or WordPress setting don’t forget to disable wpml multilingual cms plugin first and da the change then enable the plugin again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is it laggy only on the home page all other pages through the site also?

other pages like product page have a scroll lag and freeze but the main problem it the Home page ( have a freeze problem and lag and scroll lag )

you can test

the website is work fine desktop and on iPhone 6s for me but in any android device have those problem it’s very strange

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we see the problem on android. But we tested our demo and it works just perfect. So it is some problem in your web-site. Are you able to provide us your FTP so we could try to find the root of the problem?

Ftp info

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please check your FTP credentials because we can’t connect using FileZilla

i didn’t have any problem using Filezela

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now we can login with SFTP but your site is running some caching mechanism and we can’t see any changes.

cashing plugin disabled

Tagged: ,

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 66 total)