Home Forums Basel support forum Basel theme : The WooCommerce Order simply doesn't work…PLZ HELP!

Basel theme : The WooCommerce Order simply doesn't work…PLZ HELP!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pauljamiekidd
    Participant

I have spent a fair while trying to figure out why (see attached) this isn’t working?

Any ideas why?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

pauljamiekidd
    Participant

Ok so I have tried disabling the plugins, but still no luck… I switched to the parent theme and it still didn’t work… I discovered the attached image that may be the problem but would appreciate it if you can have a look into it further… I can give u access to my site in the private content but I will need your email address to do so when I get that I can set you up with access

On a side note… is there any way to make the ‘Sort by’ found in the Basel widgets into a dropdown and not a list?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

pauljamiekidd
    Participant

I switched the theme to Storefront and the ‘Order by’ DOES work, it seems it doesn’t work with this theme… can you PLEASE help… 🙁

pauljamiekidd
    Participant

Ok, it seems there was a conflict with the Ajax settings in the theme… I turned it off and the dropdown worked… weirdly the sorting options work… except Low – High… any reasons you can think of?

Hello,

This may be caused by one of your plugins. Please check the issue without plugins.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)