Home Forums Basel support forum Basel Theme Update

Basel Theme Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lgsikaffy
    Participant

My basel child theme had outdated files (woo cart, woo checkout..etc) and required and update. I attempted updating it via appearance -> themes- > upload. However after reaching 100% a screen popped up asking if I was sure I wanted to do that. I researched online and it said to upload it straight to your CPanel File Manager, which I did. The basel theme folder seems to have been updated but the child doesn’t show any modification.

My woo cart and my woo Check out is still blank. I tried clearing the Cache but its still not working. Please see attached images. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

So did you update the theme but it still shows that you have outdated files? Did you make any modification in the child theme?

Regards

lgsikaffy
    Participant

It’s not showing outdated files but the woo cart still isn’t showing up.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Does it happen with our theme only? Please, try to switch to default WordPress theme for a moment and check how it works.

Regards

lgsikaffy
    Participant

I tried with a different one and it’s still not showing up. I tried activating and deactivating woocommerce but it doesn’t seem to work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but this issue is not caused by our theme.

We suggest you to deactivate all plugins one by one to see which of them causes this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)