Home Forums Basel support forum Basel Translation…!!??@##!!! Loco Translate !

Basel Translation…!!??@##!!! Loco Translate !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

I am still at war with Loco Translate. It seems that this plugin does nothing if I don’t do it by myself.. or I am unable to run it (certainly true)… Basel still appears in english in the dashboard.
    Moreover, the research field appears in english in my header for the public. I don’t know how to change it. Can you help me to change :
    Search = Rechercher
    Search for the products = Rechercher un produit

NB : “search” & “search for the product” are not in the list of items to translate in Loco Translate

Anonymous
    Inactive

…idem for “my account”
    “log in”

Where do I have to change all this ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

… the point is : for each theme or plugin, I see a lot of langages proposed, and their files. How to set a language ? For example : Woocommerce. How to set it in french???

The so called “explanations” found on the web don’t help me at all. I hate this plugin, but don’t know with what I could replace it…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We logged in to your dashboard to check the translation but don’t see Loco Translate and any translations at all. Did you make everything as on our video tutorial ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAFq1yTfWfU ?

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Trying to find a solution, I have disactivated Loco Translate just now, and downloaded Weglot. Fantasticly simple !
    BUT, I still have “log in” “search” “search for product” in the header in english, even when I am on the french page. Do you know where I can change this ? (you can see the problem on the link below).

About Loco Translate : I see on the web that a lot of people are as lost as I am with this plugin & with Poedit too. I dont find another plugin to replace for the theme translation…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please describe how we can check translations on this Weglot plugin so we can see what is wrong?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)