Home Forums Basel support forum Basel version 4.5.0 & site ​s​peed!

Basel version 4.5.0 & site ​s​peed!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

peMy3IK
    Participant

Hello!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your website is under maintenance mode now so we can’t test it properly. What version did you have before the update? We will send you that version so you can install both versions to compare their speed to see if it is caused by the update or not.

Kind Regards

peMy3IK
    Participant

Hi,

Last version was 4.3 and it has updated to 4.5!
    Actually now I deleted 4.5 and again activated 4.3, so no doubt it worked faster! But some issue got after most for media! please see attached screenshot!)

Finally once again I have updated my 4.3 to 4.5! now everything is working but not in fast!
    What do you recommend in this case?

Thank you again for your time and consideration!
    Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please reupload your screenshots in a size smaller than 512KB? Or upload it to some cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive.

How do you measure the speed on both versions? Could you please upload older version with different folder name so we can switch between themes and compare the speed as well?

Thank you in advance

peMy3IK
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your time and consideration and sorry for my delay reply!

I have uploaded my old version 4.3 and as well as new version 4.5. is still active. I think you may see, please check it out! Old version is working faster.

Also, I really appreciate if you help me with another problem which actually related to this updated version! after I updated (that first time) to new version 4.5, so I got a several serious problems with my pictures and its resolution, in particular with my thumbnails for woocommerce product categories, as well as woocommerce product pictures! Please see my attached screenshots!
    \\
    Thank you again for your great help!

Kind regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Could you please answer how exactly do you measure the speed on both versions? What steps should we perform?

2. Categories images size can be controlled from Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images. Try to increase them to make images look clear.

Regards

peMy3IK
    Participant

Hello,
    Sorry for delay reply!
    1.Its really difficult for me to explain, however I can suggest that our pages were loading faster! lets I’ll try to use a caching plugins may be to speed up it.

2.Thank you for your help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Actually, cache plugins don’t influence the backend speed. But you can try to switch between Basel versions and measure the loading speed with Google Chrome Console -> Network. https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/network-performance/resource-loading

Regards

peMy3IK
    Participant

Hi, Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But this report is for your Dashboard login page. If you will compare it with other themes there will not be any differences.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)