Home Forums Basel support forum Basel Widgets resets to default

Basel Widgets resets to default

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i’ve discovered an error with the widgets sidebar:
    When you use widgets in sidebar with Woocommerce and choose to go on Page 2 or similar, the widgets will reset to default and the sidebar of this page would be lost. After that the default sidebar will be the sidebar from the main shop page (/shop).

Link: http://dev.malchugani.com/produkt-kategoriya/konstruktori/

It’s happening with every Woo Category with more than Page 1.

How to fix it?

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We see that you are using some additional plugins for your filters and custom sidebars for product categories pages. Since it is not our theme native functionality you need to contact their developers for help.

Kind regards
    Xtemos

Hi guys,

i’ve tested the theme on a different subdomain and the problem is related within the theme i think. Let me explain:

1) There are only 7 plugins active:
    – CMB2
    – Redux Framework
    – Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer
    – WooCommerce
    – WooSidebars
    – WPBakery Visual Composer
    – XTEMOS Post Types plugin

2) I’m using the Woosidebars so I can make the different sidebars for every different category.

3) Here is the main shop page: http://zona.madstyleink.com/shop/
    You can clearly see which are the 3 widgets there.

4) Here is one of the categories: http://zona.madstyleink.com/shop-category/adapteri-zaryadni/

As you can see there are different from the main shop page. Now try to click Page 2, you will see how the sidebar disappear because the main sidebar is loaded now, but we dont have any products with those 2 attributes and the only widget which is loaded is the BASEL Search. Now try to reload the page (with the refresh button (F5 or CTRL + F5) and you will see that the sidebar of this category is loaded again.

How to use different sidebars on different category pages?

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, we see the problem. And it seems to be an incompatibility issue between our AJAX catalog functionality and WooSidebars plugin. Since we don’t know how this plugin work and can’t review all it’s code you would probably need to contact their support center and ask what their requirements to make plugin work with our theme. Then we will help you to implement them for your web-site and probably add this fix to theme core. Or you can simply disable AJAX shop in Theme Settings -> Shop.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

And we would like to ask you give us a list of purchase codes you have for each web-site you are using our theme. Thank you.

Item Purchase Code: fe7b13d9-cc95-40ae-af63-e9c836fe09f1

We are in developing stage, so it isn’t placed on the main domain, but on a subdomain: dev.malchugani.com

We need to be completely sure for the functionality before we release it officially.

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Okay, thank you for the information 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)