Home Forums Basel support forum Basel woocommerce layered filter not working in secondary language

Basel woocommerce layered filter not working in secondary language

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mhdkandil
    Participant

I run my website enarat.com in English and arabic version , when i usebasel woocoommerce layerd filter in the shop page they don’t work in the arabic version howver when i sue the woocommerce layered filter it works fine.
    regards
    mohamed kandil

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please check how it works with standard WooCommerce Layered nav widget? Most likely, you don’t have some attributes, products or variations created in different languages.

Regards

mhdkandil
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    it works fine with woocommerce layered nav, actually id does show the count of products in front of the attribute value in the case of basel layred nav, yet when you click it nothing happens.
    you can try it for yourself at the arabic shop page :
    please try the filter at the very bottom.
    https://enarat.com/ar/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82/
    woocommerce filter for the same attribute is th ethird from the bottom.
    thanks
    Mohamed kandil

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

mhdkandil
    Participant

i’m sending you access , can you try with the plugin and update me and make sure you return everything as it was with plugins
    ?

thanks for your support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme first.

mhdkandil
    Participant

my website is running co I can’t do this then wait for you , can you access the dashboard and disable them one by one to see what is the problem ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable them temporarily first and check if the problem remains. Then, we will check from our side.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)