Home Forums Basel support forum BASEL Woocommerce Layered Nav into the header menu

BASEL Woocommerce Layered Nav into the header menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

italyana
    Participant

Hello,

how I can insert your widget BASEL Woocommerce Layered Nav into the menu, I would like to show into menu a list of Attributes, like Colors or in my case Fragrances.

How can do it?

Thanks for your support

Regards

Andrea

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such functionality in our theme, BASEL Woocommerce Layered Nav widget works only on the shop pages.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

italyana
    Participant

Do you know any plug in or code to insert into the main menu automatically the list of attributes?

Because I want to insert into the main menu the possibility to buy by fragrance for example (my woocommerce website is a fragrance’s store) and show into the menu all the fragrance, the fragrances are Attributes of the product.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Andrea

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Apparently, https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-attributes-menu-manager this is the plugin you are looking for. WooCommerce Attributes Menu Manager generates a menu of predefined attributes.

Otherwise, you can create a menu with the attributes manually using the Custom Links menu, in which you can enter the link to the desired attribute. For example yoursite/shop/?filter_color=blue

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

italyana
    Participant

Thanks, this is exactly what I’m looking for

You are the Best! 🙂

Kind Regards
    Andrea

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)