Home Forums WoodMart support forum Basic Slider looks bad on larger screens

Basic Slider looks bad on larger screens

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

lover69
    Participant

Hi

How do i get the header slider banner to display relatively similar even on large screens?

I am using an image 1920x410px

I have attached screenshot of the banner on a wider screen, it looks totally bad, on other screens is okay? Can you check and let me know how to fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. It seems that you have the row to stretch from edit page row settings.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/my68Jx6

Please make sure that you have set the stretch row to default and then check back.

If the problem continues then provide admin panel login details to check it myself and help
    you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

lover69
    Participant

The row was set to default.

Please login and check.

I did try setting the slider to non full width and that works but then the slider is not full width. I want it to work just like in your demo it works too.

lover69
    Participant

Can you check now please?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you want to make it full width then the height will be static and width will be responsive. And in such situations image will be almost always cropped. It is physically impossible to keep the width different and height always static and at the same time not crop the image. Hope that you understand the point. If you want to not crop the image, you need to disable the full width option or use our banners carousel since it has no static height and images will not be cropped.

lover69
    Participant

https://woodmart.xtemos.com/

You demo is doing it. I want to do this too.

lover69
    Participant

I want it like in the demo just with the attached png instead of the chair and text png

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lover69
    Participant

Or is your demo Fake?

Is it not really possible to use the woodmart the same way as your demo portrays?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our main home page demo slider created with a Revolution slider. And it doesn’t have any full-width images. It has a full-width background with a solid color and images are just additional layers over the background. We suggest you to import our dummy content somewhere on the test site and check how this slider is created.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)