Home Forums WoodMart support forum Basket Woocommerce problem

Basket Woocommerce problem

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hi,

While checking our home page on a computer outside our office we discovered filled basket with a amount of €10148.99. If i go to another page then it is gone.

Also we found out that if we have some products in our basket, and i am on my homepage, The basked is empty from there. So we can not see our filled basked on our homepage.

Also we hear from clients that they not always can get a new password if they try to.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Password recovery functionality of the Woocommerce plugin. It seems that the problem with the cart is related to the cache. Try to turn off all third-party plugins and test how the cart with a standard Storefront theme behaves.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hello,

I have created a staging and installed storefront. The cart is working on the homepage as it should be. Further not any other plugin is deactivated. So it must be a Woodmart theme issue.

Regards,
    OW

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hi my site is a live site with a lot of customers. i can not switch of my plugins. But i made a Staging copy you can get those admin details. And over there als all plugins are switched off.
    But again, with all plugins activated and standard storefront theme there is no problem.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry, but we can’t connect with this data.
    https://prnt.sc/puzbm4

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Solar Garant
    Participant

As wp admin it should work

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

We checked on several computers and we still can’t log in
    http://prntscr.com/pv9572

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Solar Garant
    Participant

Try this one it’s renewed.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

The problem is caused by custom code in your child theme.
    http://prntscr.com/pvasdv

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Solar Garant
    Participant

Yes that is right, we have done that in the past because of a better page speed. But if this is the issue why is it not an issue on Storefront? For now i have deleted it.

And one other thing if i put a product in my basket, after each product is goes directly to card checkout. Only by quickshop then it is okay. In shop settings we have set action after add to cart as Show popup. But it don’t show.

regards,
    OW

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The fact is that this code disable the cart functionality on the home page.
    Check if you didn’t enable redirect to the cart after adding the product in WooCommerce settings.

Solar Garant
    Participant

Yes that was just the setting, thank you so much. Ticked can be closed.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Basket Woocommerce problem’ is closed to new replies.