Home Forums WoodMart support forum Behavior of the ajax mega menu is not always consistent

Behavior of the ajax mega menu is not always consistent

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear Artem,

As discussed in a previous ticket, I’m creating a new thread for a specific issue in the Ajax mega menu. If you check the video in private, you’ll see that the loading of the ajax menus is not always consistent and the behavior is different one time to another.

You’ll see in the video that sometimes, the menu loads properly the “placeholder” (even if it’s not really a placeholder, I mean the big rectangle) and sometimes it does not. When the placeholder isn’t shown fully, we see only a small long rectangle and it’s not really nice to see as a customer you know.

Put yourself as a user and you see something like this, it’s not good. It looks to me just like a bug you know. The best behavior is the one where, in the video you see the placeholder fully shown and the circle turns while the content is being loaded.

Can you fix this please?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The menu does not work on AJAX.

This loading is specific to your site. Please check the mega menu on the demo. It means that you have added very heavy elements to your mega menu blocks. Check mega menu block on Extra menu list with text and link.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I’m not sure to understand your answer. Artem told me in the ticket below that the Ajax should work (since it’s a feature provided in your theme), as alternative for the lazyload of images in hover mega menu (which is a feature that is not working in your theme).

In addition, I dont get why it wouldnt work since the feature is selected. In other words, it would mean that you provide a feature that not always work good.

And as shown by the screenshots and videos, it doesnt always behave consistently. The heaviness of the content isnt supposed to impact the effectiveness of the ajax loading since nothing is supposed to be loading yet before it effectively occurs.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will fix in our next theme update. Thank you for the notice.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please close this ticket, thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Behavior of the ajax mega menu is not always consistent’ is closed to new replies.