Home Forums Basel support forum Besal – RevSlider not working/showing in chrome; Spacing issues; and more

Besal – RevSlider not working/showing in chrome; Spacing issues; and more

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

adamdallas24
    Participant

issue 1
    Rev slider not working in any browsers.
    Heres the error:

To fix it you can:
    1. In the Slider Settings -> Troubleshooting set option: Put JS Includes To Body option to true.
    2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.

Issue 2
    I cant find a way to remove the space between the revslider and the main nav bar.
    Ive spent HOURS trying to figure it out. Need some help there.

Issue 3
    Cant save modifications in the WP Page builder.

Issue 4

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you have considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

1. We just checked your website but don’t see any problems with the revslider https://gyazo.com/e767972d00692b30f946a0c149419899

2. By default, our header has a margin bottom and if you want to remove it on your home page, you can simply add a negative margin top for the first row on the page with Visual Composer. So just set -40px for example to compensate it.

3. Please, disable all extra plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your correct admin access. We can’t log in now.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

adamdallas24
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply.
    I have updated the login and password.
    I will implement your method of removing the space in the header.

Still receiving revslider error. (see attached)

Attachments:

adamdallas24
    Participant

btw still having issues saving changes on the back-end.
    Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

adamdallas24
    Participant

What browser are you using because its not working in chrome.
    A little more insight would be great.

adamdallas24
    Participant

adamdallas24
    Participant

adamdallas24
    Participant

Look guys, im getting pretty aggravated here.
    I cant edit anything on my website now. I cant view sliders, i cant edit elements on my page.
    What gives?

Cant you guys fix it? Its like you just check in your own proprietary browser and it all works so you write it off. The key elements of your theme are not working in IE and chrome. I need this fixed asap or im going to need to move on with another theme, and ill need a refund. Time is money – and i cant get my site to load correctly using your theme.

What can you do for me?

adamdallas24
    Participant

adamdallas24
    Participant

ok i have some new info –
    When using the backend page editor, on the hompage, if i switch the page template from “Default Template” to “Slider Revolution blank template” the slider works like a charm…BUT my navigation disappears! lol

I feel like we’re so close. Any ideas?
    Ive been at this for hours. I hope you feel terrible! Just kidding – but for real, please help.
    Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are testing this functionality in Google Chrome too. Here is our version
    https://gyazo.com/38434a763299a967ccc056a0120968aa
    https://gyazo.com/cd1a9bfe59bd001eeac2e97ff7f6a2a4

Your website works correctly without any problems. The backend is also fast and we can save everything we change. We tested it on 4 PCs in our office and never faced any issues. Maybe there is some problem with cache or internet connection speed on your computer.

Anyway, if you think that our theme doesn’t work for you and want to get your money back, you can request a refund here https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

adamdallas24
    Participant

So weird!
    We tested on a few machines at my work and all had the same thing.

Attached is a screenshot from my mobile.

I hate to waste your time, but it’s just not working on my end.
    I get that it works for you.
    Any clue what the error I keep getting means? Perhaps it’s something on the US side?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It works on mobile as well https://gyazo.com/5d3448bf40077e4dd8b35fc592464f65
    But let’s try a few things:

1. Try to switch to default WordPress theme and check how it works.

or 2. Enable an option as on the instruction on your screenshot.

or 3. Open Google Chrome console and check for JS error. Send us a screenshot.

Regards

adamdallas24
    Participant

I checked with stock themes and they all seem to work fine. Just not with Basel. As mentioned before, it works with the “RevSlider page template” selected, but the nav disappears.

Also, I’ve anabled the item as suggested my the error prompt. Still no luck.

I’ll see what I can do to get the js error using chrome tools. I tried once – not great with code, but I’ll give it another go.

I appreciate you sticking with me on this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us when you will have any further information.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)