Home Forums WoodMart support forum Best Sellers tab don't work

Best Sellers tab don't work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mokmo
    Participant

Hello Team,

I am trying to add bestsellers tab like in your demos. So choosing bestsellers in Data Source, is viewing different products but not the bestsellers yet. And already many products have been sold and many times.

Thanks

Mokmo
    Participant

https://pasteboard.co/InVhCEQ.png Screenshot attached

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Mokmo
    Participant

Hello Artem,
    Thank you for your continuous support. Still choosing bestsellers in Data Source, is viewing different products but not the bestsellers yet. And already many products have been sold and many times.Please check it.Your help will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please test how it works a standard WooCommerce best sellers element on a default WordPress theme?

Mokmo
    Participant

Hello, I don’t have the chance to do so. I don’t know to utilize the same data on the website to create it.. Can you check that from your side and confirm my issue?

Thanks,

Mokmo
    Participant

Hello Artem,
    I checked now after you published best sellers page but unfortunately when you click now on best sellers, no products appears.Please fix that, because I do not know how to do it.kindly check the link below.
    https://www.loom.com/share/72cb55d8f96f46c99175f286153ad4b2
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we already checked everything and most likely it is some problem in your WooCommerce installation.

Mokmo
    Participant

Hello Artem,

Still facing the same problem with bestsellers, please check the screen shot maybe I am missing something or need to add categories?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Have you checked how it works with a standard WooCommerce element to see if it is a theme issue or not?

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)