Home Forums WoodMart support forum Big menu with HTML Blocks

Big menu with HTML Blocks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

nvybvl
    Participant

Hello,

So I created my menu using html blocks to shows some products directly in my menu (as you can see my link in private content).

If you go to a lower resolution like 1366x768px you will not be able to scroll the menu.
    How can we fix that ?

Thank you

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

nvybvl
    Participant

There is nothing about the plugins. The same behavior is in your demo here (for example) https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-mobile-app

Make the screen 1366×768, add more content to your menu and then try to scroll.. doesn’t work

Thanks

Hello,

There is no problem on our demo https://gyazo.com/918767b97e14b0a638fdf1187de22d16 I cannot login to check. If you have set stretch the row in the HTML block, try to set Default, if it does not help, please provide the valid access.

Best Regards

nvybvl
    Participant

Hi,

Ok, bellow you have them.

Thank you very much!

nvybvl
    Participant

I just did all the content smaller but the scroll still dont work.. you can add extra row for testing if you want and then remove it after. thanks

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area.

I cannot log in with the credentials you have provided, I get to the first stage – id and password to get the site

Best Regards

nvybvl
    Participant

Hi Elise,

The credentials are good. I just check them and works.
    Really appreciate your help and thank you for that.

Regards

Hello,

Please confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins and switch to the parent theme for checking.

Best Regards

nvybvl
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, you can deactivate and change theme but make sure to put them back as they are now.

Thank you

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

@media (max-width: 1366px) {
      .menu-item.menu-mega-dropdown .sub-menu-dropdown {
      max-height: 500px;
      overflow-x: auto;
     }
    }

Best Regards

nvybvl
    Participant

Hello,

Works, Thank you very much!
    Stefan

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)