Home Forums WoodMart support forum Billing n shipping address showing weirdly on “Track Your Order” Page

Billing n shipping address showing weirdly on “Track Your Order” Page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi there, hope you are doing great! i hae noticed that the billing and shipping details are appearing in very short space on the elft side of the page when you track your order and it shows results, (please see attached)

it should appear as one line with too much space on the right side, please fix this.

looking forward to hear back from you!

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

first of all, sorry for late reply, i was busy with some stuff!

Im sending you admin access below. there is one more thing that we noticed since we changed the theme.
    im sending you screenshot of that issue.

whenever someone new visits the website (any page) all the page content appears broken for a second or two (depending on the internet speed) before the fully organized. this is something that does not happen normally and was not happening until we changed the theme to woodmart. please look into that as well.

please update me as soon as possible on this. so that i can change the password once its done and please do update me as well about why the pages are appearing broken at first.

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

im trying to upload video for broken content as well but it seems to be not uploading but hopefully you have got the idea.

Hello,

You are not using the latest version of theme and Recommended plugins. Please update the theme and Recommended plugins to the latest versions then check back.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

I see, let me do that and get back to you

Hello,

Ok we will wait for your reply.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Sorry for getting back to you late. i think it was solved after i updated.

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Billing n shipping address showing weirdly on “Track Your Order” Page’ is closed to new replies.