Home Forums Basel support forum Black Background on png files in shop and category

Black Background on png files in shop and category

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

gary
    Participant

Hi Guys

Hope you can help – im getting a black background behind png images in the Shop & Category – they are fine in the actual Product page

Have attached a link and logins below

Hello,

Your question is not clear enough. This black background is the background of the image. It is not possible to remove it with CSS.

Please clarify.

Best Regards

gary
    Participant

Apologies, The images are png files so they have transparent backgrounds but the theme seems to be putting in a black background in the shop page, and category page but not on the actual product page, screenshots attached, can this be changed to a white background as a lot of my image files are png so will save me time?

Many thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Now I see. Please update all the plugins related to the theme and deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and check the issue.

Best Regards

gary
    Participant

Hi I disabled each plugin one by one, the only plugin that fixed the issue when disables was Redux Framework – obviously this is required by the theme? Any suggestions?

Hello,

Yes, this plugin is required. It can hardly cause the problem. We have never faced such a problem. Deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, check and then activate one by one.

Best Regards

gary
    Participant

Right finally figured it out! I installed a clean basel and it worked fine – but even when I deactivated all the plugins it still wasnt working on my current site… So I went through all the shop page theme options, I had it set to hover product: Full info on hover – When I changed this option it fixed the black background – This is where the problem lies for your next update release..

cheers

Hello,

Thank you for the information we have taken into consideration and shall double check.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)