Home Forums WoodMart support forum Black lines that comes with variations

Black lines that comes with variations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kahramanj
    Participant

Problem

As seen there are 2 black lines on variations of product and it looks annoying how can i remove them or are they default?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have seen your attachment as there are two black lines on variations.No, those lines are not by default It seems some piece of your custom code or a third party plugin causing this issue.

Kindly deactivate all the third party plugins and undo your custom code and then check back your site. This will fix the issue.

In case if the issue is still there then share your site url as you already shared username and password but forget to share the site url.

Best Regards.

kahramanj
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your reply. I did what you advice but they are still there so I couldn’t fix it. Also, I only have Yoast plugins as a third party plugin. I am adding a website entrance. Thank you for your help

also it appeared in product details. I’ve added the screenshot below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can remove those black lines form the Theme Settings >> PRODUCT PAGE >> After “Add to cart button” text area and Before “Add to cart button” text area. Just remove them and hit save changes button.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/lBB9NaG

Best Regards.

kahramanj
    Participant

Hello, I exactly did what you said but every time it appears again. There is no plugin except the fundamentals which can cause it and it annoys me very much. Please give me a real solution.

Hello,

Those black lines coming from two different options:

First is “After “Add to cart button” text area” and “Before “Add to cart button” text area” from Theme Settings >> PRODUCT PAGE. I removed those lines and save the changes.

Second from the single product page from the Product Short Description area. You can check from the below screenshot: https://jmp.sh/DcQ8Fy8

It seems you define a table in those text areas and did not fill the values inside it.
    So you have to edit your those specific products one by one and remove those lines from product short description area.

OR

If you want to remove those lines at once then use the below CSS code in Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS, I have tested this code and it works just fine.

pre#mouseposition-extension-element-coordinate-display{
    display:none;
    }
    #mouseposition-extension-element-rect-display pre{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)