Home Forums WoodMart support forum BLANK PAGE AFTER ACTIVATE WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN

BLANK PAGE AFTER ACTIVATE WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

calichestudio
    Participant

I make an installation and the screen on the dashboard goes blank. I reinstalled everything again and realized that the problem is with the woocommerce plugin, this problem only occurs when your woodmart theme is activated.
    also when I try to update a plugin I get this error.

Update Error: <!DOCTYPE html> html, body, #partner, iframe { height:100%; width:100%; margin:0; padding:0; border:0; outline:0; font-size:100%; vertical-align:baseline; background:transparent; } body { overflow:hidden; } <!– Following Meta-Tag fixes scaling-issues on mobile devices –> document.write( ” + ‘<\/script>’ );

How can I solve this problem? Just yesterday I bought your Theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

calichestudio
    Participant

the problem persists, I will send you the administration data to help me see what the problem is.
    When I activate your theme, and the woocommerce plugin starts the problems.
    please help!

Hello,

Please check and clarify the problem now. I am checking your site and it seems it works correctly I have activated Woocommerce. You have products but the plugin was deactivated.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)