Home Forums WoodMart support forum "blog" as the entry title in header

"blog" as the entry title in header

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hollistergj
    Participant

On pages and blog categories, the header area has the appropriate “title” in the header area. When I go to a blog post, rather than putting the title of the blog post in there it says the word “BLOG” http://prntscr.com/jeuszk how do I make it so it shows the title of the post there?

Hello,

You can disable this title and post title will be the main. Enter post editing mode and check disable title for this post.

Best Regards

hollistergj
    Participant

when I do that it removes that whole black bar. I want the black bar with the title, I just want it to show the POST title not the word “BLOG”. I want it to look like it does on the pages. Is there any way to do that?

Hello,

You can disable blog title and customize post title with CSS. Please provide the link to your site I will provide custom CSS.

Best Regards

hollistergj
    Participant

OK, I’ve included the link below. thanks!

Hello,

Please add this code to Theme settings > Custom CSS:

.post-single-page .entry-title{
         color:#ffffff;
         background:#000000;
         padding:40px 0;
         text-align:center;
         font-size: 68px;
     }
     .title-blog{
         display:none;
     }

Best Regards

hollistergj
    Participant

well, that is something but it’s not really workable… we want to have the breadcrumb links etc in the header area…

Is there not a place in the code that I can adjust it so it shows the title of the post in place of the the word “BLOG”?

Hello,

There is no option to do that without a files customization. You will need to customize single post template.

Best Regards

hollistergj
    Participant

OK, is there any chance you can tell me where in that file I can see the word BLOG or where it pulls from?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you want to customize it in our template files, find that code in the file inc/template-tags.php.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)