Home Forums WoodMart support forum Blog error on the main page

Blog error on the main page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

skiossan
    Participant

Hello. How to fix this problem? When displaying blog posts on the main page, there is such an error as on the screen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

You can find the solution in this topic https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/blog-php-warning-string/

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

skiossan
    Participant

OK. Thank you. Yes, I really liked WoodMart! everything cool!

And you can add a button to share and follow “Vkontakte”, maybe it’s done and how?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no such share button. You can try to add it manually customizing the file woodmart / inc / shortcodes / social.php

Regards

skiossan
    Participant

Thank you so much. I’ll try to do

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

skiossan
    Participant

Thank you. all the previous problems solved, but the campaign still have more questions 🙂

another question .. Is it possible to output an arbitrary list of categories in the ajax menu? How can I do that?

sorry for the language, I’m writing to you with the help of google translator. unfortunately ignorance of the language makes it difficult to work with the site and communicate with you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, you are not able to manage categories menu as a regular WordPress navigation and it is generated automatically based on all categories in your store.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)