Home Forums WoodMart support forum blog filters

blog filters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello

I am facing two problems:

1. I am wondering how I can add filters to my blog. I can see the category of each post but I need to be able t filter on these categories like I can do it on the shop page
    2. The blog page cannot be edited with Elementor (I have the same issue with the shop page, cf. my other topic)

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Hello,

You need to add Post categories widget to the Main sidebar area in Appearance > Widgets.

You can create a custom sidebar and add any widget there and then set this sidebar in the Blog page: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/options-for-pages/

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello Elise

Thank you for your reply

I did not find any widget names “Post categories widget”. Actually I am searching to get an horizantel filter (top menu filter) on the blog page like the one I have on the shope page (cf. screenshot).

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://prnt.sc/znca48 this is posts category.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello

Thank you Elise.

Actually the “Category” is already in the Main sidebar area but I am not able to get the filters as I have showned you in my previous screenshot.

Regards

Hello,

Post categories act in a different way. You click and get to the category page, they are not filtered as product categories are.

This is the default WordPress feature and our theme does not influence that.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)