Home Forums WoodMart support forum blog not opening

blog not opening

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kmshahulhameed
    Participant

my blog doesn’t open

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

kmshahulhameed
    Participant

Dear Team,
    I am waiting for your support past 4 days. Till date nothing is resolved

Hope you will attend my issue

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

kmshahulhameed
    Participant

Please find the login details in private content

Hello,

Your site is based on WP bakery page builder, and you installed and try to use Elementor.

WoodMart works with either WP Bakery builder or Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time. In the process of the installation of the plugin, please install one building plugin, you are going to use. It is not possible to convert an existing site that is built on WP bakery page builder into Elementor. In order to have a site basing on the Elementor builder, it is necessary to replicate the site from scratch on a new WordPress installation with the Elementor plugin.

As soon as you switch to Eelmentor, please check the blog.

Best Regards

kmshahulhameed
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I recently installed Elementor but not used. Now i deactivated and created 3rd Trail post on blog also not working. Kindly help on it

Thanks

Eric Watson
    Participant

Please, provide us your FTP access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)