Home Forums Basel support forum Blog placeholder

Blog placeholder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

concepting
    Participant

Hi !

I have create a new picture exactly at the same size as “blog-placeholder” and I don’t know why the picture is smaller on the blog page…

Thank you,
    Best

Hello,

The issue you describe is not clear enough. Please provide the link to the page and more details, how and what you did step by step.

Best Regards

concepting
    Participant

Here’s the link of the page : http://devconcepting.boudoirduregard.com/la-presse/
    I created new articles and I added a highlight image of the same size as the one used in the theme (the green one named blog placeholder). But as you can see, the picture seem to be smaller.

As I said the picture I have upload is exactly at the same size.

Thank you,
    best

Hello,

Navigate to Settings > Media > Generate thumbnails and set the desired size

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

concepting
    Participant

Hi !

Thank you for your answer but size are the same for both picture and the result is not…
    (see attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems that images size is limited to 300 in width. You need to increase that parameter first.

concepting
    Participant

What I don’t understand is that I use a picture at the exact same size as the one you use on the theme, and also size in Generate thumbnails are the same …

Hello,

Sorry, I was confused by the foreign language of the setting of the site. Now I discovered the reason. You are using element Blog (I was sure you have set the page as a blog in WP settings) and you did not specify “full” for images http://prntscr.com/j4dwxi now I have configured that and your images are displayed as they should.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)