Home Forums WoodMart support forum Blogs Pagination not working in Woodmart Elementor Widget

Blogs Pagination not working in Woodmart Elementor Widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

siddharth
    Participant

There is a bug/glitch in woodmart blog widget of elementor…Everything works fine except the pagination thing. Whenever I click on load more posts. Nothing happens it doesn’t loads the rest of blogs which is creating a big issue. Please provide a fix of it. This issue is only occurring in woodmart blog elementor widget.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

siddharth
    Participant

I can reproduce this bug when all plugins are disabled except woodmart core: Please also examine from your end before admin access.

1. Just create a demo page using elementor.
    2. After that in elementor menu, insert the blog element provided by woodmart.
    3. Navigate the Select the pagination you want such as:
    (i) Infinite scroll
    (ii) load more
    (iii) inherit from theme settings

none of them work

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can fix it by applying patch # 420463. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it doesn’t work for you.

Kind Regards

siddharth
    Participant

Thank-you so much for the help and support! after applying the patch it worked!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Blogs Pagination not working in Woodmart Elementor Widget’ is closed to new replies.