Home Forums WoodMart support forum Blue card logo displayed incorrectly

Blue card logo displayed incorrectly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

admin-0676
    Participant

Hello,

As you can see from my photos below, on the home page and on all the other pages, the credit card icons in the footer display perfectly well.

However, the images are displayed differently on the store page.

Can you explain why?

Thanks for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

admin-0676
    Participant

Hello,

It doesn’t work after deactivating everything.

I have customers visiting the site so I’m re-enabling the maintenance page display plugin.

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5. RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards.

admin-0676
    Participant

I’ve done everything that’s been asked of me. The problem is still present on the store page.

Hello,

Please add the below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

.wp-block-gallery.has-nested-images.columns-default figure.wp-block-image:not(#individual-image) {
        width: calc(21.33% - var(--wp--style--unstable-gallery-gap, 16px)* .66667) !important;
         flex: 0  0 20% !important;
    }

Best Regards.

admin-0676
    Participant

Thanks, I’ve improved your code via chatgpt, you should have used that one.
    Thanks for your help

.wp-block-gallery.has-nested-images.columns-default figure.wp-block-image:not(#individual-image) {
    width: calc(21.33% – var(–wp–style–unstable-gallery-gap, 16px) * 0.66667) !important;
    flex: 0 0 20% !important;
    }

.wp-block-gallery.has-nested-images.columns-default figure.wp-block-image:not(#individual-image) img {
    width: 100%;
    height: auto;
    object-fit: contain; /
    }

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Blue card logo displayed incorrectly’ is closed to new replies.