Home Forums Basel support forum Blue Menu Bar Appearing Below Header

Blue Menu Bar Appearing Below Header

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kparsons
    Participant

Hello,

I’m getting a blue menu bar appearing on some pages (cropped), please see attached screenshot. I updated to the latest version on Basel however I’m using a child theme – would this effect the update? Please advise how to resolve this.

Thank you,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just checked your website and don’t see this line on the page you sent us https://gyazo.com/2a3b952d575a89db98c8d56da3cf3021

Regards

kparsons
    Participant

Hello,

That’s very strange and i’m not sure why you wouldn’t be seeing it because I still am. Here are two pages where the blue bar is still visible, you must be scrolled all the way to the top to see it, once you scroll down it goes away because the sticky header.

Please advise,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Strange, but we still don’t see them. Please, specify your browser name and version and your screen resolution.

Regards

kparsons
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 on Mac 15.4-inch (1440 x 900)

Thank you,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Strange, but we still don’t see it. Can you try to clear your browser cache and check in other browsers also.

Regards

kparsons
    Participant

After looking in an incognito window I see exactly what you mean – the extra space below the header is not BLUE it is WHITE, it looks like the space is being put there for the breadcrumbs however on those pages I have “disable page title selected”. Have you seen this before?

Thank you,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

By default, the header has a 40px margin bottom that adds this free space. We suggest you to add extra negative top margin for the first row on the page with Visual Composer to compensate this space.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)